From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:28:36 -0500
I have lots of objections to DStar myself, namely the high cost, that Icom is the only manufacturer that does dStar, and its proprietary nature. Especially the proprietary nature of the protocol strikes me as fundamentally at odds with everything else we do with amateur radio. But, what do I know?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY