From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 09:55:02 -0500
I don't have either a Hampod or any Elecraft gear.   The RTTY software I
use (MMTTY) can be set up as a modem, sending decoded text  out via
serial   connection to a terminal program on  the same(or second) computer.

I wonder if the Hampod could grab this text and speak  it out in a
better fashion than a screen reader on the pc?

73, Steve  KW3A