From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:52:20 -0700
    5 way binding posts.  Not sure what that means but they can take banana
plugs too.  The binding posts on my receiver are hollow on top.  So if that
is the case with the speakers I can use cables that terminate in banana
pligs.  Another visit to Radio Shack is in order.

    The reviews were good but some say that mid range and low bass suffers
some.

I installed a skylight in my apartment... The people who live above me are
furious!
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup