From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2013 18:48:23 -0600
John,

Static electricity is very common during the winter months when your indoor humidity can be very low, if you live in the colder parts of the world,
unless you add humidity to your indoor air.  It is especially important to be more careful with static electricity around your equipment during this
period.

Howard #3