From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 04:56:38 -0500
there is a mod out for th ekenwood ts2000 that brings the sensitivity up and does not raise the noise figure   I have the info if anyone is interested  but it requires someoen who can tack some resistors onto the smd board at the front end   basically kenwood didn'tbother to send the correct voltage to the front end  and the mod fixes that  it's beenincorportated in the latest tsk rigs sold in the last year or a bti more from what I have been told  I have not found anyone to do the mod here unfortunately  I also need to replace the rotary channel encoder  the one just above the volume controls cause it's starting to act up 73 b7nla