From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 19:44:48 -0700
don't mean to highjack this thread, but will the JJ software work with the
flex 6500?  Our club has one and I'd like to give it a shot if it works.  I
know the 6300 is one of the radios that the software works with, but I don't
know about the 6500.
If so i'll give it a shot next week when I'm at our club station.

73
Colin, V A6BKX