From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2013 10:33:02 -0400
I personally dont need it now as just bought one of the little Bose
bluetooth devices but will say that I had a Jawbone and was by far the best
for that price range. Would still have one but mine jumped into the hot tub.
No matter how good they are, they dont do well after a dive into the
chemicals, hahah. It has a much fuller sound than its competeters and where
many sound little a little transistor radio, this sounds more like a good
boombox; reasonable price as think I paid $175 for mine originally. DAve