From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:42:44 -0500
Ron,

To answer your first question, put the callsign that you're looking for in
the call field and press alt plus S.  That should pull up all the contacts
that you made with that particular call.  If you put in the call field, for
example, N5 and press alt plus S it should pull up every callsign that has
N5 in it.  Also, if you put the callsign that you're looking for in the call
field and tab it will show all the contacts with that person at the top.
Hope that helps.

73, Gary, N5GD