From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 12:29:12 -0230
Hi all:

I connected my bluetooth keyboard to my iPhone for ease of typing a reply to the list and everything got FUBARED. LOL
The few msgs I tried to send to the list, using the keyboard didn't get through and when I disconnected the keyboard, again, the msgs didn't get through.
So I unsubscribed my [log in to unmask] address and the automated list reply indicated I wasn't subscribed. LOL
I guess, somehow, it defaulted to the icloud.com address.
So I sent a test msg to both the me and icloud.com addresses and receiver both msgs. LOL
This is despite me turning off the me.com address in the icloud settings on the phone. LOL
Weird. Anyway the jist of my previous msgs was:
I was 10 months without HF and a shack and I'm not going to move anymore.
Our cottage will either remain a cottage where the station is setup or will become our permanent residence the spring.
Also, I was wondering if someone had a file or URL where I could get a list of commands to use a bluetooth keyboard with the iPhone.  &
73:

Michael DE VO1AX