From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 11:21:07 -0700
One way to avoide caller id spoofing. It's a no brainer. If you don't
recognize the number, don't answer. If no number is given, probably don't
answer. Caller id has taken the fun out of answering the phone when it
rings. Now, you pretty much know who's calling you. I gave a really high
tech answer to caller id spoofing. Didn't I! I'm very low tech! hi hi! Doug,
N6NFF