From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2013 20:59:08 -0400
 Hello,
It is not difficult to sign up for Bard.
If you are an NLS Subscriber you can call your Regional Public Library and get signed up.
You can also register for NLS Service by getting an Application and getting it filled out.
Then you can call your Regional Library and get signed up for Bard.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;