From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2013 17:23:56 -0400
Steve:

Well, here's hoping for bbetter conditions on 40 meters in the Fall and
winter months.

And, I am hoping to serve as net control for some of the round tables then,
since I've been absent for so long, and truly do enjoy the round tables.

Am currently in Colombus Ohio, where the XYL and I will be spending the
night, before heading off to visit my parents in a care facility in Central
PA tomorrow.

Had a nice long chat with Kris (WB9SLM) on our way through southwest
Illinois this morning from our son's house in the St. Louis Missouri area.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ