From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:15:50 -0600
Hi, all.

Don't forget that, because of this week-end's CQ WW WPX SSB contest on 20
meters, we probably will need to hold our Cross-country Blind Ops net on 17
meters tomorrow.

Do we want to try somewhere around 18.160?

Also, remember that we really aren't supposed to be holding a formal net on
17 meters, so will need to keep it more of an informal roundtable.

Also, there's the issue of net control.  Because of my serious RFI and
grounding problems on 17 meters, I won't be able to use my amplifier, and
will have to go barefoot.  Therefore, we'll need some folks to step up to be
net control for tomorrow's session.  Remember that 17 typically tends to be
longer than 20 meters, so it would be good to have net control volunteers or
at least relays in various corners of the country.

I'll try to check in if I can, but just wanted to get this all out on the
table for us to think about in the next day or so.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ