From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2016 12:59:30 +1300
Hi John!

Try resetting the Stream by holding the power button for 7 seconds. Then try
to set up Newsline again.

If that won't let it work, you could try turning off the Stream, then turn
it back on while holding 2, 6 and 8. This clears the internal memory,
although I've heard this causes some major problems for folks since the
recent firmware update, that may require you to send your unit in for
warranty repair, so it isn't a step I'd take lightly.

Feel free to get in touch off list if I can help further.

73,
Dave