From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:43:41 -0700
Hi
     It is a shame about the range of the wireless speakers but what type of
wireless system could one use that would be comparable to the wireless
speaker idea? I recall being at places where the public address system was
connected to a low power transmitter that one could receive on a AM radio.
perhaps a system like this would work if one could find one?

God bless,
Mark Torgerson
God loves you!
My ham radio lists.