From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 18:02:59 -0000
Hi Steve

This was reported on one of our national stations yesterday.

Having studied anatomy and physiology to quite a high level, and practiced
as a Chartered Physiotherapist for a few decades, I don't see this as being
any different to other forms of training.
They talk about the enhancement of the synapse.  This happens in athletes,
musicians, dancers etc.
What it doesn't do is improve the information gathering aspect, the ear.

Consider it as being like a HI-FI system.
If you have a rubbish CD player, tape or record deck, however much you
improve the pre-amp, power amp, speakers and cables, you will still have
rubbish sound!

73

David W Wood