From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:45:34 -0500
He couldn't do anything with it, tune to a frequency and talk was it, no
clue where he was on frequency, and you don't really have any reference like
you would with a base by what you hear because you don't hear as much,  but
changing anything, it's all in yaesu's trade mark rocket science menus. He
didn't like the tuning rate either, I don't know why exactly, but he just
didn't like anything at all about it as far as really using it goes, it
wasn't his, but it was a friend's he had for a bit and it really wasn't a
good situation, maybe he could have learned to like it if he had one for a
while, but he wouldn't want one, even the IF shift is in a rocket science
menu, almost everything is.