From:
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:32:08 -0600
Yes, I was referring to the Smith-Kettlewell Institute in San Francisco. It
came to me just after I sent out that post to the list. I knew it, but I
just could not think of it, and you know how that can really bug the crap
out of you. As I get older, I have more and more of those kinds of moments,
and it is very frustrating to say the least.

Thanks fellows for your help. I went to the Smith-Kettlewell Institute
website and found what I was looking for. They have some circuits that are
kind of old, but I believe they can be modernized and made applicable to
solve some of our current measurement challenges. I'm going to explore the
possibilities.

Ron, K8HSY