From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2011 15:53:50 -0500
Hi, all.

A local ham friend of mine is going to be doing the ARRL Kids Day event
tomorrow afternoon from his home QTH.

He has a number of young kids in the neighborhood who are interested in
finding out what this ham radio thing is all about.

I believe Kids Day runs from 1800 Z to 23:59 Z, which puts it from 1 to 7
p.m. in the Eastern time zone.

They will be using the Ferris State University ham call of K8FSU, since he
is the trustee of that call.

They plan to do a lot of single sideband operating on 20 meters.

Please give them a contact if you hear them, and have time, since we will
want to show the kids the joys of HF communication.

73 and thanks in advance from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI