From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 18:31:38 -0400
Well it is here and tested.  I got it to do everything the manual and
members from this list said it would.  Thanks for that assistance.

The only concern I have is that it is reading about 10% different in forward
power level than the meter in my 746PRO and my DIAMOND SX-400.  It's sort of
like having 3 watches and not knowing which is showing the correct time.
They all specify plus or minus 5 percent so if one is high in its readings
and the other low, that would account for the ten percent.  I wish they
agreed more closely.

Any thoughts?

73
Bob Martin