From:
Gale Conard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:42:14 -0600
Gary,

The following is a few years old.  Better send email for uptodate info.

(Amateur Radio Service Center)
322 VZ County Road 2714

Mabank, TX 75147

214-850-0973

(Cell service is marginal, best contact is by e-mail)

Hours:

9AM-5PM

Monday-Friday

Walk-ins by appointment only

Shipping Information

Quality repair of Kenwood Amateur Radio Equipment*

Shop Rate $50/hr

Minimum Charge $37.50

Payment may be made by cash, checks or money orders. No Credit Cards

E-Mail for more information

Clif Holland KA5IPF

I started in 1981 repairing Ham Equipment for Electronics Center Inc (ECI)
in Dallas, Tx.

In 1993 ECI closed. AVVid was opened as an independent repair facility.

* For better service I am only repairing Kenwood equipment. I have
discontinued Icom repairs.

Scott Malcolm at MTS is highly E-Ham rated for Icom repairs. E-mail him at