From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:08:40 -0500
I suspect that with anything better than the rubber duck you are going to end up getting a pink slip  if the range is good enough to cover your house i would stick with it   and live with the loss. people can and do get busted for illegal fm transmitters  it takes a while ebut being sham you are more likely to get smacked than the average joe  so please be careful     yes I believe the gcc are a bunch of asshats but they can still screw you in whatever way they want to   so watch your back :)