From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 2015 22:17:31 -0500
Ron, I'm sorry that happened, but I guess unless you have a wireless phone
with caller ID on it you won't be able to get that phone number, and if your
wireless phone doesn't talk, you'll have to get someone to read the number
to you.  But I agree with you about integrity.  The irony is that these regs
are supposed to enforce that, but they actually do not because companies
find ways of getting around it.
Harvey