From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 15:26:55 -0500
I refuse to be NCS for a net on a repeater with echolink because I've seen
nothing but a complete 100% lack of consideration from anyone who's ever
tried to check in that way or connected to the repeater during a net. Even
if I check in to a net, because I have traffic for someone on it, I don't
care if the traffic's for me, if someone checks in with it on echolink, I
refuse to take it.