Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:19:56 -0500
Darren,

Welcome to the fascinating hobby of ham radio.  I'm sure you will enjoy it a
lot.  Your name is familiar, possibly from some other email lists, maybe
from for-the-people.

Here is a link to a good repeater database:
http://www.artscipub.com/repeaters/

You can search by state, then narrow your results to a city/town.
Steve, K8SP