From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:38:24 -0800
Hi All,
They probably didn't make the boxes accessible because they didn't even think about blind people watching television.
Personally, I do not think there is much worth watching on Television any way.
Today I watched the Rriginal Version of the Miracle Worker because I wanted someone to see it who had never viewed the original one with Anne Bancroft and Paty Duke.
What a trat!
The only other thing worth watching is the News only because we need to know what is going on sometimes.
Give me the Walnons, Little House on the Prairie, Dragnet, Gunsmoke, etc. You get the idea.
The switch is supposed to make better use of the Spectrum.
We should just eliminate most of the junk on TV.
Colleen, N8TNV;