From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 23:44:53 -0800
Hi John, is that bill the one about allowing people to put up
antennas even in restricted HOA situations?
Also on a different subject, regarding the VR Stream, The thing
has deleted my podcasts and I have had to reformat the internal
memory, again!  They know about it as I think you know, and I
hope they figure out the bug in the podcast area pretty soon.
Have you experienced  this issue?
On another subject, it  has been very busy here John with my mom,
transferring her from a large Assistive Living Center to a small
care home which will actually happen this Sunday but the
paperwork, and pain of it all is causing me and Kyra to peel
really old.  Hope we don't end up there before our time! Then I
got to take amtrak to LA on Monday to record some TV music for my
friend Marc Bonilla who is writing music for the show that is
replacing Steven Colbert's show when he comes over to replace
Letterman who is retiring this coming January.  Don't know how
much you follow TV, but it should be fun if I can play Monday
night after a long train trip, if, that is, the train doesn't
come in too late! Cross your fingers and anything else you can
think of.  Best 73, Jim