From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:46:58 -0600
Well said, Colin.  Its gotten so bad in the U.S. that now fighting on the play
ground in grade school is terrorism and you periodically see ten-year-old kids
being hauled off for just that reason.  Its like the school kid who's deaf and
signs his name such that the school district where he lives is requiring that he
change his name because the sign for his name looks threatening.  So let's all
protect our computers while we continue to do everything from be a papart of
SETI to shop Amazon.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html