From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2015 04:01:14 -0500
I agree, Eric.  And yet they are now saying the disability fund will run out
in late 2016 and we may be cut by 19 percent.  Yet Social Security has no
trouble at all giving everything to the senior citizens.  Just how many
times are we going to have to bail SSA out before they get their act
together?  Between the government bailing them out several times and SSA
changing the formula by which our benefits are calculated back in 1979 we
are always the losers even though we've earned and paid for these benefits.
Harvey