From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2016 14:03:33 -0330
Thanks Steve:
Just added that 1 and I guess I was wrong about the Heard Islands. Guess they won't be active until the end of March, early April.
Anyhow, can you send me an email off list? I need your help with a CQWW SSB 2014 results PDF. I can't find the 2015 results yet and I like to know where I ranked.
I'm only using a smart phone for my everyday computing stuff and the PDF viewer I use doesn't display the find results when I type in my call or VO1.

TNX and 73:
Mike DE VO1AX

Sent from BlueMail