From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:41:43 -0400
I hadn't thought of the a/b menu thing, but that is an idea.  Another
way to go is to build a  box like Colin did a few years ago to mimic the
pf keys on  whatever mic has the multiple pf keys.

If I remember right, he built this for a Kenwood rig with round mic
connector,so your in and out between mic and rig would be different, but
the basic idea is the same. The box has push buttons, and inside are
some components (resistors, if I remember right) between the switches
and various mic wires.  So you get multiple pf keys that can be set in
the 480's menu.

Maybe not a project you want to tackle right now, but another option.

73, Steve KW3A