From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 20:32:37 -0400
Hi,

I’d set the step to 5 KHz, not 10. At 10, you won’t be able to access some things, as much of the 2 meter band plan is on a 15 KHz spacing.

I wonder if you have VOX turned on? Only thing I can think of for why you’re getting a delay.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY