From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 08:57:58 -0400
Excellent job, Lloyd!!  Very impressive!!

I would have been there to add to the count, but we had another
communications event for which I was net control Sunday afternoon.  It was a
local Crop Walk For Hunger.  The net ended at approximately 4 p.m. Eastern,
and then some of us rewarded ourselves by going out for supper afterwords.
Guess it's the typical ham radio tradition.  (grin)

Next week-end, I won't be on either net due to the Pennsylvania QSO Party,
which is one of my favorite contests since I grew up in Pennsylvania, and
got my original ham ticket there.  We also will have our grand-kids from
Missouri visiting, so my plate will be quite full.

I hope to be back on the nets again at least in some form toward the end of
October.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ