From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:36:47 -0400
Lowell:

Please give your wife our regards, and I'm glad she is feeling better.

I know how scary those sudden hospitalizations can be.

Also, I'm glad you got your TS590 split frequency question figured out.

I didn't mean to mislead you with the long press idea for the split button.
This is why we have Steve around;  he is so good at remembering all of the
nuances with complicated rigs like the 590.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ