From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:21:22 -0500
    Steve:

I could hear fragments of your transmissions too, but at least from my end,
I could decipher a few words and sentences.

I think 40 would really be neat to try.

Nothing is going to be perfect, though, and as Lou says, conditions should
stabilize a bit as we get closer to springtime.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ