From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2015 21:42:02 -0500
There is Army MARS and airforce MARS. Navy MARS is the only one gone. Army
is more digital than anything, Airforce is getting that way but not
totally. Either way, if you need any help email me off list but the software
for the primary mode they use is very accessible. Not perfect, but once you
get a couple settings right, you never need to play with those settings
again in the software and it's totally useable. I use it daily.