From:
Gerry Learry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 06:27:02 -0700
Google W6mma, but also I just use the provided whip.  I think there is 2
feet under the Coil, and then a 5 foot whip on top.  Sometimes I use 3 or 4
sections under the Coil.  The band with depends on the Band you are on.  I
find that on 20 I can work the whole phone band with good results.  On 40 I
can work about 50 or so KHZ with no change in SWR.  If you don't mind a
little change you can go about 100 KHZ and not have to change anything.  I
use 4 small Ribbin cables 15 feet long as Radials and I use the Small Tripod
that you can buy with it.  I will find the links and forward them to the
list. Gerry