From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2013 22:24:33 -0500
This listserv has spawned a 40-meter roundtable on 7191 KHz, Saturdays at
2100Z (in the winter) and a 20-meter net on 14258 at 2100Z Sundays.
We don't hold these roundtables/nets if too many of us are not around or the
band in question is seriously crowded by a phone contest.  In practice, both
nets meet most weekends of the year.

73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com