From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:31:14 -0500
Hey, Steve.

Congrats on the out of state top spot in the MDC QSO Party.

You need to know that I still have this goal someday of beating you in a
contest in which we are both serious competitors, and if you keep this up,
it's not going to occur for quite a while yet.

But, as they say, you have to have goals in life, right???  (big ssmile)

Again, a hearty congrats!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ