From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 14:11:09 -0500
Hi gang!

An afterthought to all this moon madness here, it could also be related to
the whole end of the world that was supposed to happen two weeks ago and
didn't.  At least I don't think it did.  I realized yesterday it was two
weeks later, and by gosh we were still here.  According to my aunt though,
"we're here because we're here."  Take care.

73
Aimee Lewis
KK4JHF
"Be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)