Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 17:19:01 -0400
Since most of you are quite knowledgeable in things, I would like a
little advice.
My stereo amp has develloped statick in one of the channels, it is about
20 years old.  In looking most of the equipment is menu driven and it
doesn't seem to accessable.
What recommendations might you have for an amp that has 100 wats of
power or so.  I have 4 speakers, right and left front and back?
You can write me off list if you want.
Thanks.
Mike
KD2CDU