From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2009 10:20:40 -0500
you miss the point 110%. I'm not against anything that actually has to do
with radio, echolink doesn't, that's computer, as I've said before radio
implies RF but some don't understand that, some never will understand that
and others just don't care. At least the majority seem to still care and do
it right. With that, I'm off to work on my 900 MHz repeater, seeing every
time this topic comes up the guilt of those who use E L and know they're
doing something very wrong and get highly offended but won't do anything
about it. So, I have better things to do, than hang around on this list all
day. I'm off to do some actual work, and maybe actually make some contacts
on HF if I have time.