From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2014 13:06:53 -0500
Hi, folks.  I'm in the process of resurrecting my ham shack - moved
two years ago, and didn't have a chance to put up stuff until I
retired.  Anyway, I have a tmv-71a and a tm-v707, both of which i
want to get going, one on packet and one for voice.  Where can I get
or listen to tutorials/docs on these two rigs?  I downloaded docs
from icanworkthisthing.com, but a lot of the text tends to sometimes
run together.  Thanks in advance for any ideas.--Matt, n1ibb.