From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 09:27:03 -0400
    Hey, Steve:

No, I haven't tried any of my logging software yet.

I was working on the logical, or maybe not so logical idea that it'd be best
to get the 590 software up and running first, and then worry about the
logging software.

Regarding ports, my friend and I worked together last night, and are sure
that both the ARCP590 software, and the USB virtual comport are set at port
4, so I think there is agreement there.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ