From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:17:44 -0700
yes, I get that part of it, but why would a japanese company particularly
care if the local tower nazi's in the middle of the US have a problem with
someone putting up a tower?
I just find it very odd that they require an environmental impact study
before they will sell their product to you...I suppose perhaps they don't
wish to have towers returned to them after purchase, or after initial
installation...high cost to the company in that case.
The big thing about cell towers in an urban, or semi-urban environment is
that they are often on building tops out of the eye of the general
public...but you are right, a 300 foot cell tower seems to be perfectly
acceptible in an open field in the middle of a city, but a 68 foot radio
tower in someones backyard is completely unacceptible lol.
Just like if the city pays an artist to paint a building wall downtown it's
ok, but if someone isn't payed, and they put some decent art on a building,
the city fines the building owner if they don't remove it.
there is huge double standard when it comes to civil government.

73
Colin, V A6BKX