From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 22:48:07 -0330
Ron:

I too had an eaton breaker feeding my shack here at the cottage and as soon as I keyed my 102 to tune up, the damn thing would trip.
The folks who wired the place wouldn't beleive it and said it wasn't possible and blamed my vintage and old equipment. LOL Finally 1 of the Guys bought and installed a another brand, think its square D and it fixed the problem. I had to show him the little article that the ARRL published about those breakers to convince him. He then came out to the cottage the following weekend with 1 to try still not beleiving it.
Well he installed it and touch wood, haven't tripped since. It turns out he didn't buy the breaker, just took 1 from his panel and took my eaton back to replace. He said he didn't have any radio equipment so he didn't mind.LOL I said thanks and laughed when he left and kept on operating.
Hope to hear ya over the weekend as I'm at the cottage this weekend.

73:
Mike DE VO1AX

Sent from BlueMail