From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 11:59:18 -0800
Roger on both the ease of updating, and the niner's win.  Having
worked at Cal, I knew of Aaron Rogers so I would have been
alright with a Green Bay win as well and kind of expected that,
but good old Cap really stepped up along with the rest of the
guys.  I also updated my information  on the FCC site after first
trying it on qrz.com which proved to be a disaster.  The FCC site
worked great.  Jim WA6EKS now showing as being in Martinez CA.