From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:33:07 -0700
Hi Howard and All,

Thanks for all the excellent advice.  The light finally went
on!  Neither I nor my sighted wife could see how two housings fit
together end-to-end, but finally I understood and all is well.  I
can't believe how something that simple could have eluded me so
long.  The secret for me was realizing the orientation of the two
housings had to be 180 degrees apart for them to fit together.  So
simple.  Ah well, it isn't the first time I've been thick as a
brick.  I recall when my XYL of 52 years and I were first married and
I had to put together a bed frame ..., but that's another story!

73 all and thanks again,

Dave, W7OQ