From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:47:33 -0500
Hi.

The only thing I hate about the whole thing is that when they do pull the
plug on analog, I have to rescan all over again, which means getting
someone with vision over here to run through the menus again.  I decided
not to convert the remainder of my television sets until after the
changeover is complete so I will only have to run through the setup
once.  Sure wish someone could have thought to make those boxes
accessible--then I wouldn't care.

73, de Lou K2LKK