From:
Raymond Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:26:40 -0600
It is true you can still get them on Cassette.  The Braille edition is no
longer produced.  Here is the website for the Magazine and possible more
info.

http://www.matildaziegler.com/

Raymond Bishop,  KD0MJI
Philippians 4:6-7

       "Scentsy the Flameless, Wickless Candle!"
Visit: http://bishops.scentsy.us

**** Be kind to your email friends.
If you forward this, please remove all previous addresses before you send it
on and use the BCC area when forwarding to several friends. ****